My client, one of the world's largest MNCs, has established an internal digital business offshoot with the goal of developing digital solutions for the global supply chain. These solutions are expected to use advanced systems technologies and harness big-data and analytics. This digital offshoot is being built in the shape of an "internal start-up" with the responsibility of digitally transforming the entire organisation from the inside out.
As the Cloud Architect within this division, you will be working with dynamic Agile/Scrum teams to leverage latest technology stacks using Cloud native approach. You will work alongside a team of highly-skilled engineers, designers, data scientists and industry experts in building the supply chain platform of the future.
- Create and design cloud native solutions for AWS environments
- Follow best practices in architecture development methods to create high level and detailed solution designs
- Be a team player in software development, prepare the necessary documentation for architecture, formulate native cloud solutions and guide the Agile/Scrum teams in emerging micro/detailed architectures
- Support Agile/Scrum methodology and DevOps culture
- Maintain and implement best architecture practices to ensure cost-effectiveness, scalability, security, disaster recovery, and high availability
- Be a continuous learner in the cloud environment to enable the implementation and leveraging future cloud services
- Knowledge and experience building responsive web and/or mobile applications and backend services
- Knowledge and experience in IaaS, PaaS, FaaS, SaaS, CaaS models as well as serverless framework or AWS Functions
- Knowledge and experience in architecture development models and cloud design patterns
- Experience in designing web services REST API’s, Microservices in serverless or AWS platforms
- Knowledge in Agile/Scrum and DevOps
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, you may also call Philip on +852 3579 4656 or email to email@example.com