A fantastic opportunity to be part of a Digital Opeations team of a leading telco company. The role will be responsible in the development, configuration, provisioning, and operational support of the Cloud computing platforms.
- The role will be responsible the development, configuration, provisioning, and operational support of the Cloud computing platforms (mainly Azure and AWS).
- Perform solution design, implementation, maintenance and support of Cloud environments
- Build public and hybrid cloud-based infrastructure solutions, with elastically scalable, proper fault tolerance, and highly reliable and secured architecture
- Perform migration of on-premises applications onto Cloud platforms
- Continuously review the architecture, design, monitoring and performance tuning of Cloud platforms as an SME
- Ensure knowledge up-gradation and work with new technologies so that the Cloud solution is current and meets all quality requirements and security standards
- Document and train other teammates on Cloud technology to maintain a Cloud capable operational team
- Communicates architectural solutions to IT senior leaders and other critical stakeholders throughout the architecture planning and design process.
- Anticipate when architectural change will be needed and prepare the organization for a successful transition
- Manage multiple initiatives independently
- Establish relationships with strategic public and hybrid Cloud vendors to acquire latest knowledge, develop partnerships, and collaborate on potential architectural solutions and technology acquisitions
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- Azure and/or AWS certifications on system administrations (i.e. AZ103 or AZ104 MS Azure Administrator, AWS Associate or above)
- Experience on designing and implementation experience on Azure and AWS
- Hands-on experience on Cloud platform administration
- Sold knowledge on VMWare, server, storage, networking, data backup and security
- Good understanding of modern development approaches and architectures like DevOps, APIs, Micro-services, Dockers, Containers, Kubernetes
- Standby support during non-office hour is required