KPMG Managed Services (MSS) delivers large scale processing and remediation services through innovative and technology-enabled solutions. We serve organisations with stringent and regulated business processes across industries, sectors and geographies.
You are required to deliver high standards in productivity and quality. You will be part of a big team with individual caseload responsibilities.
For candidates who are looking for positions in KPMG Audit, Tax and Advisory functions, please refer to https://joinus.kpmg.com.cn/en/listing/ for job openings. Position responsibility:
- Work closely with the business unit and solution leaders to better understand the requirement and ensure delivery quality and timeline
- Configure, deploy and manage cloud resources on Microsoft Azure platform
- Manage deployment pipeline
- Monitor and test application performance for continuous improvement
- Assist in conducting DR drill and BCP processes
- Work closely in a global team for incident management, change management and fast trouble shooting with high quality resolution
- Degree in Computer Science or related fields (Information Engineering, Information Management, Data engineering)
- Experience in development in particular DevOps on automating / configurating / troubleshooting B2B/B2C cloud solutions
- Experience in automation and configuration management
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud management and operations
- Knowledge in angular framework is preferred
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2021 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.