Tricor Group (Tricor) is the leading business expansion specialist in Asia, with global knowledge and local expertise in business, corporate, investor, human resources & payroll, and corporate trust & debt services. Tricor provides the building blocks for, and catalyzes every stage of your business growth, from incorporation to IPO.
Strategically headquartered in Hong Kong SAR, we operate out of 22 countries/territories and across a network of 49 offices. Tricor serves ~50,000 clients, including ~2,000 companies publicly listed in Asia and over 40% of the Fortune Global 500 companies. With ~3,000 employees, of which 630 are certified professionals, we deliver critical functions to help ambitious companies accelerate their growth in Asia and beyond.
The Infrastructure team is responsible for designing, procuring, delivering, and supporting the IT infrastructure to meet the substantial growth needs of Tricor Group globally.
Tricor Group is looking for talent to fill the newly created position of Cloud Engineer in the Group Office.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing support on Azure cloud deployment and working with different stakeholders to comprehend solution problems and identify opportunities. You will also be responsible to collect and define technical requirement on cloud related activities.
- Strong understanding of features and capabilities of the Microsoft Cloud Platform (Security, Firewalls, RedisCache, Key Vault, Service Bus, ASR, Networking, Blob Storage, Resource Groups, NSG, Application Insights, SQL Server, WAF)
- Designing Solutions in Microsoft Azure as per project specifications and needs
- Drive architecture and technical discussion to lead cloud security, privacy, and compliance decisions scale, performance, agility, HA/DR considerations
- Configure and manage Azure cloud environment
- Ability to analyze systems and identify problems migrating to Azure cloud
- Understanding of CI/CD based application development methodology using tools like Azure DevOps
- Work with App team to ensure smooth and successful implementation, delivery and deployment of complex solutions
- Lead and drive definition, implementation and enforcement of systems administration operational processes, procedures, policies and associated documentation
- Research, identify, and drive the implementation of innovative approaches to system administration tasks with a focus on automation, error reduction and service improvement
- Provide Tier 3 support
- Must be able to troubleshoot day-to-day operations, perform monitor and tuning system performance, and provide administration, configuration, installation, deployment and maintenance.
- Creating and updating technical documentation as required
- Work with different country IT /vendor / partner on any issues related to cloud deployment
- Understand the needs to meet project timelines and work with different stakeholders for resolution
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or Computer Science is preferred
- Holder of MCSE Cloud related certification is an advantage
- Azure certifications in the specialized area is a MUST
- Working knowledge in Azure Cloud for at least 4 years
- Experience using IaaS services
- Experience using PaaS services like database services, Kubernetes, is an advantage
- Understand the terminologies and how to navigate IP subnetting, Network Security Groups, routing, Azure Firewall, load balancing, DNS, and other networking concepts and protocols
- Good command of both written and spoken in Chinese, English and Mandarin
- Able to work well under pressure and under low supervision
- Occasionally work in non-office hours as project needs
- Team-oriented and able to operate with minimal supervision
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies.