See Job Deescription
Co-Head of Risk Management Department
- Report to the Chief Risk Officer in leading various risk and control sections of Risk Management Department.
- Ensure risk control policy (except credit risk policy) is updated regularly and implemented accordingly.
- Liaise and respond to HKMA on risk related matters (except those related to credit risk).
- Lead and manage a sizable team providing necessary coaching for staff development and to ensure departmental target are met.
- Ensure department is compliant with the necessary internal and external policies.
- Perform any ad hoc projects as assigned by Chief Risk Officer and Executive Committee.
- University graduate.
- Minimum 15 years of banking experience with solid knowledge in various risk and control streams of risk management (except credit risk management).
- Solid knowledge in risk management framework under HKMA and other regulations.
- Self motivated, independent with an analytical mindset and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills with experience in working with senior management.
- Strong command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua