Our client is a large scale conglomerate with a well-established multifaceted business operating across Hong Kong and the Greater China region. Currently they are seeking for a Commercial Finance Manager who will be working alongside their top management in formulating and executing new business strategies and initiatives.
This role will be responsible for a series of group financial & data analysis, operational efficiency enhancement, identify key growth factors, macro research, collaboration with multiple business unit leaders in formulation and proposal of growth strategies, business innovation / transformation.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other relevant disciplines
- Candidates with Big 4 Audit / Advisory, management consulting practices or Private Equity experience and financial background is preferred
- Candidates with HKICPA (or relevant) qualification and FP&A work experience would be advantageous
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience
- Keen learner, versatile and possess a creative mindset to think out of the box
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese