About the Client
Our client is a leading listed conglomerate in Hong Kong. They are looking for a Company Secretarial Officer to join their team. An excellent opportunity to gain exposure in large corporation.
About the Role
- Timely preparation of company secretarial documents and ensuring statutory filings are completed
- Keep track of, update, and uphold databases and corporate records (including minute books, registers, agreements, etc.) in accordance with relevant laws and regulations
- Help with organizing and providing on-site assistance for board and committee meetings, as well as annual general meetings; draft, review, and translate board resolutions and papers for signature and approval
- Engage with banks, shareholders, and other stakeholders in support activities
- Contribute to the establishment, dissolution, and restructuring of companies as required
- Offer clerical assistance and complete various tasks as directed by supervisors\
The Successful Candidate
- HKCGI membership is a must
- 2-5 years of relevant experience, preferably including experience with listed companies
- Proficiency in Listing Rules, SFO reporting requirements, and other compliance regulations is advantageous
- Strong communication skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Dorothy Chan at +852 3180 4941 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.