Compliance - Position Reporting Group Officer - Assistant Vice President
Position Overview Details of the Division and Team:
Position Reporting Group (PRG) is responsible for the capture of regulatory and legislative rules governing shareholder monitoring and disclosures to regulators, stock exchanges and issuers globally and management of the daily reporting activities. Disclosure of substantial shareholdings or interests is a regulatory requirement in most jurisdictions where Deutsche Bank AG (DB) operates in. In addition, most jurisdictions also have a statutory ownership regime and PRG has responsibility to monitor and ensure compliance that such thresholds are not breached. What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center. You can expect:
Your key responsibilities:
- Competitive Salary and non-contributory pension
- 20 days annual leave plus generous number of public holidays
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including retail discounts, gym benefits, wellbeing incentives
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR program plus take volunteering leave days
Your skills and experience:
- Responsible, for daily group-wide monitoring and disclosure across jurisdictions in APAC to identify reportable positions in relevant securities against reportable thresholds or regulatory position limits such as short positions, foreign ownership, sensitive sectors and takeovers, etc.
- Undertake Quality assurance checks and take responsibility for all APAC regulatory filings made on behalf of the Bank.
- Proactively review and identify gaps and potential issues, work with internal partners to come up with solutions to ensure robust controls over existing processes.
- Lead or assist the ongoing project work in respect to various regional and global initiatives, e.g. responding to regulatory changes, system enhancements and maintenance, data completeness and or accuracy analysis, etc.
- Work with Business Line Compliance to provide guidance and advice to Business on matters relating to substantial and short position reporting, regulatory limit monitoring, takeover dealings disclosure, trading restriction, trade clearance, etc.
How we'll support you:
- Solid experience in a position reporting function at an investment bank or experience gained in Business Line Compliance (consideration will be given to someone with regulatory reporting experience)
- Knowledge of shareholding and takeover rules and disclosure obligations; understanding of the financial markets, ideally with equities and derivatives knowledge, trade lifecycle is an advantage
- Be able to work effectively with functional leads, adopting a mature and professional attitude, fully embracing the benefits of teamwork particularly in identifying, mitigating, prioritizing and addressing risks and issues
- Be proactive and someone who takes initiative to identify and improve knowledge and processes; A high level of integrity and a disciplined approach to work
- Highly motivated with the ability to cope under pressure and adhere to daily deadlines; and be a strong team player able to build effective working relationships with stakeholders.
About us and our teams:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do. Deutsche Bank & Diversity
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.