AltQuest is a regulatory compliance consultancy firm with a focus on the alternative asset management and fintech industry. We strive to deliver best in the industry services to a wide range of alternative fund managers (ie hedge funds, PE and VC fund managers) and fintech companies on their compliance related matters, particularly their SFC related licensing and on-going compliance related matters. Through AltQuest AutoDocs, we prepare compliance related documents to our clients using our own proprietary technology. Through AltQuest Academy, our online compliance training portal, we deliver online courses on a range of compliance related topics.
- Assisting our clients in all types of SFC licensing applications and notifications
- Providing advice to our clients on their compliance issues that arise from their everyday business
- Preparing compliance related policies, procedures and manuals
- Continuously developing, improving and refining AltQuest AutoDocs
- Continuously developing and updating new online compliance courses for AltQuest Academy
- Enhancing the profile of AltQuest in industry events
- Assisting in ad-hoc translation between English and Chinese for various compliance and legal documents, and proof-reading various compliance and legal documents
- 1 to 3 years compliance-related experience gained at a financial institution, consultancy or a relevant regulator preferred
- Will consider candidates within the finance industry particularly in the alternative funds industry or fintech sector who has no prior compliance experience but has an interest in developing a career in compliance
- Native level English and written Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin preferred
- A strong interest in the fund management industry, particularly the alternative funds industry and the fintech sector
- Essential skills are: strong attention to details, quick learner, ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of clients (from local, PRC and international clients with a wide level of sophistication)
- Desire to attain a high level of professionalism, standard of work and knowledge in this field
We offer a competitive salary, discretionary bonus and generous benefits package.
Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present and expected salaries and date of availability to Ms. Marjorie Mak by clicking "Apply Now".
Further information about our company can be found at https://www.altquest.com.hk/.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.