Compliance Manager(AML, based in Macao)
Attractive compliance manager(AML) position in a leading life insurance company, this position will be based in Macau thus prefer a Macao residents Job Responsibilities:
- Provide regulatory assurance to comply with company group standards, local policies and procedures, and meet the legislations and regulations using a risk based approach.
- Participate in the annual compliance cycle planning, including the Annual Compliance Plan and performing test plans.
- Conduct regular compliance risk assessments, execute the compliance monitoring plan, data analytic, and the related issues analysis, remediation and reporting to ensure adherence to compliance risk
- Participate in the review of relevant procedures, product and training materials for adherence to the requirements of AML, FATCA and CRS.
- Ensure relevant Compliance Manuals and Policies are updated according to current legislative, regulatory and business requirements
- Bachelor degree in business, finance or law from a recognized university
- This person is stationed in Macao, therefore must holds Macau citizenship
- University degree in accounting, finance or law with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of financial services industry and related legislative, regulatory (Monetary Authority of Macao) and generally accepted industry practices and professional standards, specifically on AML, FATCA and CRS
- Knowledge and experience with regulatory and compliance risk assessments including quantification and thresholds, internal control infrastructure and policy/ guideline development
- Knowledge and experience in advising on and reviewing customer on-boarding