Our client is a prestigious financial service firm who is currently looking for a high calibre candidate to join their company. Candidates working within investment space who are looking for a challenging opportunity to work with top-tier individuals will definitely be interested.
- Assist in implementing the Global Compliance Strategy in Asia and ensure company operations meet with the regulatory requirements
- Analyse and monitor the legislative and regulatory developments
- Provide support in developing and reviewing the compliance policies and systems to ensure is updated and meet regulatory requirements
- Assist in the periodic review, implementation and update the regional compliance manual including the update of company policy and local regulations
- Handle the recommendations from regulators and external or internal auditors
- Support in compliance training and provide advisory to the business units
- Degree holder or above in Law, Business, Finance or related disciplines with at least 3 – 5 years relevant compliance experience within investment space
- Knowledge in multinational financial services regulations and AML guidelines
- Team player with strong communication and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and independently
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package, generous fringe benefits as well as excellent opportunities for career advancement. Interested candidates please send your application to: email@example.com or click Apply Now.