This is a newly launched Private Equity Fund who specialise in growth equity investments.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Compliance Officer. The Compliance Officer will be responsible for ensuring that the fund and its investment managers are in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. The Compliance Officer will work closely with the fund's investment team and senior management, and will handle the day-to-day compliance affairs including the creation, implementation and oversight of compliance policies and procedures.
- Compliance Management and Regulatory Compliance skills
- 3+ years of experience in asset management compliance
- Analytical Skills
- Communication skills
- Finance knowledge
- Proven track record of working in a compliance-related field within financial services, with a focus on private equity
- Knowledge of relevant local and international regulatory requirements and industry best practices
- A strong work ethic and ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor's degree in Law, Finance, Business or a related field. A professional certification such as CAMS or CFA would be beneficial