Digital Asset Management | Blockchain | Emerging technology | Trustee | SFC type 1,4,9
About CTH Group:
Founded in 2016, China Talent Holdings Co., Ltd. (CTH) is a large-scale comprehensive investment holding platform. Carrying the mission of facilitating extensive adoption of emerging technology and aiming to improve the anti-fragility of the digital ecosystem, the Company supports fundamental innovation, develops computing infrastructure and explores management solutions of new assets.
CTH is headquartered in Shanghai and has branches/offices in North America, Hong Kong and China Mainland. The Company now has a team of more than 200 talents who are mostly from renowned international universities and 50% more of them are master degree holders.
Trust, Care, Commitment, Humble, Hungry, Hardworking
A professional asset manager dedicated to offering institutionalized financial services in the digital asset market.
For More Information About CTH Group & IDEG:
What we offer:
International exposure and sound career development opportunities
- Lead a team and handle compliance area of business activities type 1, 4, 9 and trust (TCSP), and responsible for internal and external compliance, regulatory and AML matters;
- Develop, maintain and implement regulatory policies and procedures, and identify gaps in existing ones to ensure compliance with applicable law and regulations;
- Work closely with regulators for compliance, legal and licensing issues including but not limited to preparation of compliance reports, answering audit's enquiries, completing SFC's surveys, etc.;
- Provide advisory to management and relevant business units on relevant laws and regulations;
- Review and oversee client AML/ KYC / due diligence reports in the account opening process;
- Handle ad-hoc projects from time to time as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law, Finance, Accounting, Corporate Governance or relevant studies;
- at least 5 years or above compliance and AML experience in trust company or Financial Institutions, experience in legal is a plus;
- Well versed in trustee ordinance and solid experience in SFC rules and regulations (SFC type 1, 4, 9) is highly preferable;
- International mindset, a good team player, a self-motivated, strong sense of ethics, responsibility and discipline with good interpersonal skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin;