Our client, a prestigious Hedge Fund firm, is looking for a high caliber candidate as a Compliance Specialist supporting their booming business. The company offers attractive package, comprehensive career development to suitable candidates in an exciting, fast-paced buy-side environment.
- Responsible for developing and reviewing of compliance and risk framework, policies and procedures
- Monitor daily compliance responsibilities including monitoring investment portfolio and perform appropriate follow-up actions
- Provide regulatory updates and compliance advice on business initiatives
- Liaise with regulators on handling licensing matter and inquiries
- Review and comment on draft legal documents
- Perform ad hoc projects and other tasks as assigned
- Undergraduate degree holder in Law, Business, Finance or related disciplines
- At least 3 years or above relevant compliance experience in financial institutions
- Proactive attitude with strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Detail minded, Self-motivated, Independent and able to work under pressure
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package, generous fringe benefits as well as excellent opportunities for career advancement. Interested candidates please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply now.