Compliance Transformation Project Manager (12-month contract)
- Attractive package
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Wells Fargo Bank
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets.
About Wells Fargo:
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through 8,200 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com), and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
Asia Pacific (APAC) headquarters in Hong Kong, we have branches in Beijing, Hong Kong, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Taipei and Tokyo; and offices throughout the region. APAC Compliance is responsible for the regulatory oversight of the activities conducted in the APAC region. The role is within the APAC Compliance department.
Main function of the job:
Responsible for coordinating and managing the implementation of the major compliance transformation project, which includes compliance gap remediation. This role is designed for an individual looking to further compliance project management skills while proving hands-on support to multiple workstream leaders.
- Manage implementation of the APAC compliance transformation plan to remediate identified gaps and activities in the APAC region
- Work with members of the compliance team in their identification of requirements, development of plans and solutions
- Actively follow up and provide quality assurance of the milestones and deliverables
- Manage workstreams and oversee program/project control and related risks
- Consolidate deliverables and centralize recordkeeping of all artefacts prepared as part of the compliance transformation project.
- Work closely with and support all workstream leads to monitor, track and disseminate information regarding status of the project to APAC senior management
- Ensure program / project-related risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies are managed according to the Project Management Policy
- 7+ years of relevant experience in project management experience and the ability to clearly demonstrate the management of cross functional / cross discipline teams
- Strong knowledge of project / program management concepts
- Pro-efficiency with MS Project for creating and maintaining project plans
- Knowledge of risk management experience with a familiarity with compliance
- Experience and knowledge of the APAC regional business model (or similar), international banking and banking systems
- Strong excel and presentation deck skills
- Experience in capital markets, asset management and/or lending businesses with a working knowledge of the International wholesale banking regulatory environment is desirable
- Must be able to work independently while providing initiative and positive collaboration within a changing team environment
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and documentation skills
- Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills