Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Personal Banking Products - Sales Management Department
Hang Seng's Unsecured Loans business offers a full spectrum of cards and personal loan products and services to customers.
We have over 20 card products, including generic credit cards, co-branded credit cards, affinity cards and commercial cards, and are one of the leading credit card issuers in the market.
We are dedicated to offering customers' superior credit card services and loyalty schemes, with an aim of enabling customers to get the most out of their day-to-day spending.
We are currently seeking high caliber individual to join our department as Manager, Compliance and Control. Principal responsibilities:
- Oversee the Compliance and Control Team and engage in Regulatory and Global Standard related projects
- Review Regulatory requirements and Group Standard, formulate procedures for business execution
- Monitor and uplift the compliance standard of Credit Card or Personal Loan process and ensure the business activities are compliance with Group's policies and standard
- Drive and coordinate with different departments on Regulatory, Customer Due Diligence and Global Standard procedure enhancement and streamlining
- Recommend internal controls to monitor the legitamcy and effectiveness of the application process and marketing activities.
- University degree in Business Administration or a related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years' retail banking experience, with exposure to consumer lending an advantage, and knowledge of related regulatory requirements and guidelines
- Strong self-motivation and drive to succeed
- Resilience to stress, able to unlock full potential and prepare for the future of work
- Strong leadership, project management, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- PC literate in MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.