About Our Client Our client is a retail bank looking for a team head to join their compliance team.
About Our Client
Our client is a retail bank looking for a team head to join their compliance team.
About The Role
- Develop business and operational guidelines in consultation with various retail banking business, frontline departments, branches or other divisions
- Assist to set up monitoring framework to ensure quality of operational and internal control is maintained at Group's recognized standard
- Conduct compliance review and assurance checking
- Ensure retail banking sales and delivery comply with regulatory guidelines, compliance requirements and internal control policies
- Execute appropriate operational control measures and enhancements to address control improvements and risk mitigation
- Review the compliance & control and identify areas for improvement
- Assist in the development of procedure manuals for detailed tasks or operations
- Provide and assist the training to staff concerned especially in branches
- Bachelor degree in any disciplines, preferably in Accounting, Finance and Business
- Over 8 years' experience in retail banking regulations, operations, products and services, with compliance experience preferably
- Sound knowledge on compliance and control assurance framework
- Strong leadership skills and communication skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.