Consultant - Cloud - Consulting
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media. About Technology
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as "leader" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years.
Deloitte Cloud is trusted by many of the world's most admired organizations to deliver complex, enterprise-level transformation. We draw on Deloitte's business insight across industries and adjacent domains (such as risk, compliance and cybersecurity) and integrate that with vast technical resources to help modernize operating models, ensure culture change, and mitigate business risk. With Deloitte, clients do not only discover Cloud potential, but also adopt, apply, and scale the technologies needed to go out and achieve it. We also bring industry-leading assets such as our Cloud management platform ATAData that accelerates and standardizes migration and modernization scalably for clients.
Our Cloud Services include Cloud Strategy & Op Model Transformation, Cloud Migration, Cloud Managed Services, Cloud Infrastructure, Cloud Development & Integration. We help our clients accelerate their digital transformation and competitive advantage by planning, executing and evolving with on their enterprise ecosystems of public and hybrid clouds.
Work you'll do:
You're also expected to:
- Analyze a client's need and recognize integration points with Cloud
- Manage own work against the project plan to ensure a superior client experience
- Understand the client's business, follow sector trends and learn leading practices
- Diagnose a problem, conduct analysis, and develop solutions for client problems
- Gather and interpret financial information to help strengthen proposed recommendations
- Articulate thoughts and ideas in a clear and composed manner to instill confidence in team and clients
- Present a cogent idea or case using clear and concise messaging, and support using appropriate data and tools
- Effectively interact with colleagues and clients of varying backgrounds to effectively serve clients
- Recognize technology as a business enabler
- Develop and share reusable assets that can be readily applied to new projects
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Bachelor degree or above
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high commitment to quality client service
- Good consultation and communication skills, self-initiation, good team player and willingness to work under pressure
- Mature, proactive and committed
- Outgoing character. Strong sense in business development is required.
- Proven track record in business development activities is a definite advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is mandatory
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Chinese word processing
- Willing to travel
- Preferred - achieved certification of one of the major Cloud Providers' official certifications (eg. AWS, Ali Cloud, Azure, GCP)
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN170769