Consultant - Data Architect - Analytics & Information Management - Consulting
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm".
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as "leader" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years.
Analytics & Information Management (A&IM) service line aims to help clients get transformation based on insights from data. The service portfolio includes advanced data analytics, big data, data management, enterprise performance management and enterprise data platform etc. The business domain of A&IM covers almost all kinds of business function of clients, like marketing, finance, risk and operation etc. Deloitte's A&IM service has been ranked as 'Leader' by Gartner for several times in recent years.
Work you'll do:
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field;
- Develop solutions through collaboration and discussion, within our teams and with clients;
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path in a wide range of industries;
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of local and international engagements;
- Take part in Business Development and contribute ideas to grow the consulting practice.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Finance, Statistics or a related discipline is preferred. Other degree holder will also be considered;
- 10 years or above industry experience in Data & Analytics with 3 years' experience in a similar role as a Solution Architect or Data Architect;
- Advisory and implementation experience in Modern Data Architecture, Microservices and traditional BI/DW/ETL design;
- Experience in Big Data and/or Cloud platform;
- Sound knowledge in machine learning, artificial intelligence and real time streaming technologies;
- Good verbal (fluency in English, proficiency in Cantonese, and/or Putonghua) and written (English and Chinese) communication skills;
- Good team and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Proven effectiveness of working independently and in teams
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN168771