Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for Senior Consultants in Transformation to join us in our Hong Kong office.
- Actively participate in creating value for our clients through transformation projects in Singapore, Hong Kong, and across Asia
- Work with leaders and teams across the banking organization to deliver change, process improvement, transformation and digitalization projects and programmes, which include but are not limited to developing change model, benchmarking best practices, identifying innovative solutions and deploying technical project management tools
- Support management in delivering project assignments, focusing the transformation aspects and manage client relationships
- Develop ability to sell-on opportunities and grow/develop existing accounts
- Provide fact-based recommendations through research, interviews and workshops, and present these through business proposals and slide presentations
- Perform other duties as assigned, including supporting internal projects, research and business development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Finance, or Engineering from a reputable university; Master's degree in a related field is an advantage
- Professional qualifications in PMP or Six Sigma, and formal training in BA tools and techniques
- Preferably with knowledge of banking processes, its operating environment in the Asian market
- 5 years of working experiences in strategy/transformation/process improvement/digitalization/operations optimization/management consulting (either through work with a consulting firm, or in internal projects), ideally with a track record in Business transformation (lean management, re-engineering) in Financial Services Industry
- Rigorous project management skills and highly autonomous, able to navigate complex clients
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English, able to speak French will be definitely an advantage
Interested candidates please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.