Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Consultant/ Senior Consultant to join our Hong Kong office.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Project Delivery
- Support Managers in pitch and proposal preparations
- Be part of our Consultant teams on projects spanning a variety of topics in FS industry
- Internal Stream Support
- Work with Managers and Consultants to push key initiatives in line with our strategic plan
- Develop our centers of expertise on regulations, analytics and digital.
- Key relationships
- Internally: Managers and project teams
- Externally: Corporate partners and customers, where appropriate
- Travel around Asia for assignments
- Strong academic background, master’s degree holder ideally from top-tier university majoring in Finance, Economics, Engineering or relevant disciplines
- 2-5+ years of experience in strategy/management consulting in investment banking, insurance, or private banking sectors
- Experience with varied projects in risk/AML/liquidity, process optimization, transformation of operating models, data modelling and performance management
- Familiar with the Asia market
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Interested candidates please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.