Consultant / Senior Consultant - Cloud Integration and API Strategy - Technology Strategy and Architecture - Consulting
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media. Work you'll do:
- Conducting analysis, and developing solutions for client problems
- Helping our clients navigate the end-to-end journey for technology integration
- Defining and delivering an Cloud Transformation Strategy and Operating Model that aligns to and underpins business, technology and/or digital strategies
- Developing the Business Case for investment in technology transformation and cloud integration
- Selecting the right products and services for a solution
- Architecting and delivering the platform
- Understanding the leading integration technologies and the key integration and deployment challenges being faced by our clients
- Providing an authoritative point of view on how integration influences and enables emerging technology trends, for example recent perspectives include points of view on Cloud, the Internet of Things (IOTs), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and OpenAPI.
- Growing our relationship, experience, practice and maintaining our position as market leaders with key integration vendors such as AWS, Azure, AliCloud and Google Cloud Platform
- Effectively interact with colleagues and clients of varying backgrounds to effectively serve clients
- Develop and share reusable assets that can be readily applied to new projects
- Bachelor Degree or above with 2+ years of working experience within IT function / Consulting Industries
- Experience in cloud architecture or integration-related roles either acting as a team member or leading teams
- Proven technical problem-solving skills and ability to communicate complex technical subjects effectively to a business audience
- Certification and Hands-on experience of using one or more leading cloud platform and integration products
- Knowledge of key integration challenges, patterns, market drivers and trends
- Good understanding of emerging and innovative integration technologies and how to shape IT strategy and delivery in order to leverage those technologies
- Keen interest in technology and how this can be applied to solve business challenges
- Good verbal and written communications in Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
- Basic understanding of Japanese and Korean will be advantage
- Willing for business travel
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN170281