Consultant / Senior Consultant - Cloud and DevOps Architect - Technology Strategy and Architecture - Consulting
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media. Work you'll do:
- Guide our clients through their cloud journey from strategy through to a working production environment supporting their most critical services
- Building robust and scalable cloud platforms that enable teams to deliver modern micro-services based and digital solutions
- Continuously improve environments through automation and infrastructure-as-code
- Helping our clients architect and engineer to design and deliver modern, agile Cloud environments
- Delivering across a broad range of activities from technical and solution architecture design to operations, prototyping, developing and testing (depending on the size of the project and the client needs)
- Collaborating with cloud thought leaders across disciplines to innovate together
- Contributing to RFP responses and other business development activities
- Effectively interact with colleagues and clients of varying backgrounds to effectively serve clients
- Recognize technology as a business enabler
- Develop and share reusable assets that can be readily applied to new projects
- Certification and Hands-on experience on Cloud technologies and services (AWS / Azure / AliCloud / Google Cloud Platform)
- Container technologies (e.g. Docker, Rocket) and their associated orchestration engines (Kubernetes / Openshift / Rancher / Swarm)
- DevOps philosophies and toolchains such as continuous integration and delivery
- Linux and windows system implementation and management using automation frame works such as Ansible, Salt Stack, Puppet, PowerShell etc.
- Between one to three years (three to eight years for senior consultant) working within IT function / Consulting Industries
- Worked in cloud architecture or development roles either acting as a team member or leading teams
- Strong ability to provide thought-through, clearly articulated, pragmatic solutions and recommendations to complex business problems.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise work load, meet project deadlines, and drive results
- Assessment of applications for technical suitability for migration to Cloud
- Keen interest in technology and how this can be applied to solve business challenges
- Good verbal and written communications in Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
- Basic understanding of Japanese and Korean will be advantage
- Willing for business travel
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN170278