Consultant / Senior Consultant - Data and Analytics Strategy - Technology, Strategy and Architecture - Consulting
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media. Work you'll do:
- Gathering and understanding business requirements from business stakeholders
- Assessing the As-Is Information Delivery solution and suggest an efficient to-be solution
- Contributing to the Solution Architecture of an operational Information Delivery or analytical data and business solution
- Leading the assessment of a client's existing Data Quality to understand the impact of data issues on their business
- Leading team of Information Delivery developers, potentially onshore and offshore
- Investigating and understanding trends in open source data technology development, such as Apache projects and the work of leading tech companies such as Facebook and Netflix
- Assisting in the further development of our market leading analytics and information management offerings and help produce proposal documents to showcase our capabilities to clients
- Contributing to the development of our thriving Information Delivery and Information Management community
- Bachelor Degree or above with more than 2 years of experience in Technology Consulting or internal data analytics-related role
- Development of solutions in both on premise and cloud environments using leading cloud vendors such as Amazon Web Services
- Database development and maintenance using tools such as Hadoop, Amazon Redshift, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Netezza, Teradata, etc.
- Data Migration design and build including Migration Strategy and approach, Source & Target system analysis, mapping, ETL development and data reconciliation
- Data Quality implementation which includes DQ vendor selection, Data Analysis and profiling, Data Integrity, Data Cleansing and monitoring using the tools such as Trillium, SAS, IBM and Informatica
- Working with business and technology stakeholders to explain the importance of data management, including master data management, good data quality, and governance required to drive ownership and accountability of data
- Design and build of the Information Delivery and federation architecture based on solution requirements e.g. Batch and Real time, source and target system analysis, Information Delivery design using platforms such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Informatica, Ab-Initio, Talend etc.
- Design and development of solutions using NoSQL database platforms such as Cassandra and MongoDB
- Designing business intelligence and reporting solution architecture, such as Oracle OBIEE, Microsoft SSRS, Cognos BI, Tableau, QlikView, etc.
- Master Data Management Strategy, roadmap, vendor selection and implementation using market leading tools such as Oracle, Informatica, IBM, etc.
- Good verbal and written communications in Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
- Willing for business travel
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN170277