Consultant / Senior Consultant - SAS
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose
is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media
. About Business
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm".
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as "leader" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years.
Analytics & Information Management (A&IM) service line aims to help clients get transformation based on insights from data. The service portfolio includes advanced data analytics, big data, data management, enterprise performance management and enterprise data platform etc. The business domain of A&IM covers almost all kinds of business function of clients, like marketing, finance, risk and operation etc. Deloitte's A&IM service has been ranked as 'Leader' by Gartner for several times in recent years.
Work you'll do:
You're also expected to:
- Manage own work against the project plan to ensure a superior client experience
- Understand the client's business, follow sector trends and learn leading practices
- Diagnose a problem, conduct analysis, and develop solutions for client problems
- Gather and interpret financial information to help strengthen proposed recommendations
- Articulate thoughts and ideas in a clear and composed manner to instill confidence in team and clients
- Present a cogent idea or case using clear and concise messaging, and support using appropriate data and tools
- Effectively interact with colleagues and clients of varying backgrounds to effectively serve clients
- Recognize technology as a business enabler
- Develop and share reusable assets that can be readily applied to new projects
- Define data needs and source, cleanse, structure and store data to create the foundation for sustained management and business integration
- Model data using selected architecture and tools to surface insights
- Build own understanding of our purpose and values; explore opportunities for impact
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development; act as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understand expectations and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understand how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- B achelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Finance, Statistics or a related discipline is preferred. Other degree holder will also be considered;
- Experience in technology consulting environment;
- Experience in Insurance industry is preferred;
- 2-year experience in at least one of the following SAS implementation skill:
- SAS Basics
- SAS Data Management
- SAS Data Integration Studio/ Enterprise Guide
- SAS Infrastructure for Risk Management
- SAS Risk and Finance Workbench
- SAS Business Rule Manager
- SAS Visual Analytics
- Good verbal (fluency in English, proficiency in Cantonese, and/or Putonghua) and written (English and Chinese) communication skills;
- Good team and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Proven effectiveness of working independently and in teams
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN168816