Consulting-Cyber Security-Cyber Governance-Various Levels
Cyber threats, social media, massive data storage, privacy requirements and continuity of the business as usual require heavy information security measures. As a cyber security specialist, you will lead the implementation of security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience. You will be working with our Advanced Security Centers to access the most sophisticated tools available to fight against cybercrime.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills. As EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best of the best in a collaborative environment. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
- Participate in Cyber Security engagements with a focus on regulatory-based security assessment and responsible for the day to day running of the engagements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Advisory Services and with other service lines across the organization
Skills and attributes for success
As a professional in the Cyber Security Team, you will contribute technically to client engagements and services development activities. An important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen client’s relationships. You will also identify potential business opportunities for EY within existing engagements, and escalate these as appropriate. Similarly, you will anticipate and identify risks within engagements and share any issues with senior members of the team.
In line with EY commitment to quality, you will confirm that work is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer. As an influential member of the team, you will help to create a positive learning culture, coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline, with bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, engineering, or related disciplines as a plus
- Strong inter-personal skills and able to interact effectively with both management and clients
- Excellent analytical, organizational and leadership ability
- Knowledge in IT governance, audit and internal control principles
- Experience in security assessment methods and techniques including governance, security risk assessments, network, operating and application system configuration review and internal/external penetration testing
- Experience in designing and operating cyber security risk and management framework, policies, standards, procedures, with the use of NIST, ISO27001, CoBIT as well as other internationally recognized cyber security standards
- Experience in the design, implementation and operation of data privacy governance programme
- Good command of spoken and written English & Cantonese. Mandarin will be a plus
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Related qualifications and/or industry certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIPM, CIPP, CIPT or equivalent.
- Skills and attributes for success
- Working experience in a consulting environment is highly regarded
- High level of drive, commitment to achieving solutions and ability to work under pressure
- Highly motivated and a good communicator
- Able to convey technical content in business language with client
- Able to deliver high quality output against stated project objectives and meet tight deadlines
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you