Consulting – Financial Services, Investment Banking Front Office – Senior Associate / Manager
EY FSO Business Consulting is excited to be looking for a number of Investment Banking Front Office professionals with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the following product areas, along with professionals with Prime Brokerage or Structured Product experience: Equities (cash and derivatives); Foreign Exchange; and Fixed Income/Rates (Bonds, Swaps, Options, FRAs, Repos).
Your key responsibilities
Assist leading EY projects with respect to:
- New product approval
- Client onboarding
- Order taking
- Trade booking, including remote booking practices
To qualify for the role, you must have
- University degree majoring in accounting, information systems, business or legal related subjects
- At least 4 years of solid experience in prime brokerage / structured product / foreign exchange / fixed income / rates. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Consultant
- Familiar with the market data and trading platforms associated with your product area, along with the relevant middle and back office procedures, and risk & control frameworks
- Self-starters with strong organisational, analytical and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels in the front office
- Experience in responding to regulator or audit enquiries, and in writing or updating Front Office Procedures would be beneficial
- Strong command of both written and spoken English
What working at EY offers
- Support, training, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- A variety of roles and client experiences, you will have the opportunity to work on multiple client projects solving complex problems across financial services
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.