Consulting - Cyber Security - Cyber Governance - Senior - Hong Kong
Cyber threats, social media, massive data storage, privacy requirements and continuity of the business as usual require heavy information security measures. As a cyber security professional t, you will lead the implementation support of security solutions for EY clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business. You will belong to an international connected teams of professionals helping clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience. You will be working with EY Advanced Security Centers to access the most sophisticated tools available to fight against cybercrime.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills. As EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with leading class talent in a collaborative environment. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Your key responsibilities
As a Senior/Staff Associate in the Cyber Security Team, you will contribute technically to client engagements and services development activities. An important part of your role will be to actively identify , maintain and strengthen client's relationships. You will also identify potential business opportunities for EY within existing engagements, and escalate these as appropriate. Similarly, you will anticipate and identify risks within engagements and share any issues with senior members of the team.
In line with EY commitment to quality, you will confirm that work is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer. As an influential member of the team, you will help to create a positive learning culture, coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
Skills and attributes for success
- Participate in Cyber Security engagements with a focus on regulatory-based security assessment and responsible for the day to day running of the engagements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be provided to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Advisory Services and with other service lines across the organization
To qualify for the role you must have
- Working experience in a consulting environment is highly regarded
- High level of drive, commitment to achieving solutions and ability to work under pressure
- Highly motivated and a good communicator
- Able to convey technical content in business language with client
- Able to deliver high quality output against stated project objectives and meet tight deadlines
Ideally, you'll also have
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline, with bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, engineering, or related disciplines as a plus
- Strong inter-personal skills and able to interact effectively with both management and clients
- Excellent analytical, organizational and leadership ability
- Knowledge in IT governance, audit and internal control principles
- Experience in security assessment methods and techniques including governance, security risk assessments, network, operating and application system configuration review and internal/external penetration testing
- Experience in designing and operating cyber security risk and management framework, policies, standards, procedures, with the use of NIST, ISO27001, CoBIT as well as other internationally recognized cyber security standards
- Good command of spoken and written English & Cantonese. Mandarin will be a plus
What working environment at EY offers
- Related qualifications and/or industry certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP or equivalent.
About EY As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Make your mark. Apply now.
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you