Consumer Bank Recruiter - Fixed Term (12 months)
Hong Kong Talent Acquisition team is looking for an outstanding recruiter for a 12-month contract to cover recruiting activities under Global Consumer Bank in Hong Kong.
The recruiter will be an integral part of the Asia Pacific Talent Acquisition team, you will be responsible for end to end recruitment execution and be a trusted partner who will influence hiring decisions by applying business insights and deep expertise of the external talent market. Key Responsibilities:
- Work with strong partnership with Business and HR stakeholders (across multiple geographies) to define and execute winning recruitment strategies
- Proactively gather market intelligence regarding hiring trends as well as research competitive markets and peer organizations; able to pipeline for key and high volume positions
- Drive Internal Mobility & Build diverse sourcing strategies with a strong focus on direct sourcing leveraging proactive and innovative recruitment tools & channels
- Manage relationships with executive search firms and agencies
- Support Citi in its future compatible focus by driving innovative and creative talent strategies, identifying non-traditional and diverse talent pools
- Leverage data to track and monitor recruiting status such as Time to Offer, analyze effectiveness of recruiting/marketing/branding efforts to ensure the best return on investments
- Partner with colleagues across Asia Pacific and other regions to share best practices and ensure consistency and efficiency in execution.
- Ensure all compliance and regulatory guidelines are met and that internal recruiting policy and practices are executed
- Drive delivery of a "best in class" experience for all candidates
- 5+ in recruiting experience with a proven track record recruiting for Consumer Bank especially in the digital and product area
- Knowledge of the Hong Kong Consumer Banking landscape
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and constant change, yet able to set priorities and deliver to commitments against a defined strategy
- Data driven and analytical with a meticulous eye for detail
- Strategic thinker with a creative, curious and innovative mindset
- Proven track record of managing and influencing multiple senior stakeholders
- Passionate about candidate experience and exceeding client expectations at all times
- Strong written communication in English and excellent verbal communication in both Cantonese and English is imperative
- Proactive and engaged learner in a fast changing environment
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Human Resources Job Family:
Recruiting Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting