Consumer Banking, 2021 Placement Analyst (Technology), Fintech Career Accelerator Scheme, Hong Kong
Citi's technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we're looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe - we're changing the way people bank and how the world does business. Citi's technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses. The group works to optimize the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next level through the power of Citi's unmatched globality and vast expertise. Success Profile
As the world's most global bank, Citi gives you the tools to be a trailblazer. We're not just building technology, we're building the future of banking. With thousands of employees located around the globe, we are an international team encompassing a broad range of teams, roles, and cultures, and we invite you to come and join us! Creative Analytical Collaborative Productive Adaptable Relationship Expertise Glassdoor Reviews
"Excellent technologists. Great vision of bringing the financial services industry into the 2020. Great place to work for work-life balance." Senior Applications Development Manager, New York, NY
"Great Intern experience, great pay and solid opportunity to end up being a full time after the end of the internship program." Summer Technology Analyst
"I had a great learning experience, good work environment and excellent coworkers. Had the opportunity to escalate my way to the highest position available in my area within 3 years" AVP Operations & Technology, San Juan PR
"Globally diverse and technologically progressive" Director of Software Development, Warren NJ Responsibilities You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network. we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. Citi is looking for Fintech Placement Analysts to join Global Consumer Banking (GCB). Your time here will look something like this...
Placement Duration: 6 months
Placement Period: Start in Jun 2021
* Having opportunities to participate in Fintech or Emerging Technologies initiatives
* Having opportunities to have an in-depth experience of real banking industry
* Having opportunities to participate in different scales projects and understand and practice Agile project management skills
* Involve In:
* Mobile banking enhancements
* Digital/online solutions implementation
* Engage in Open API use cases discussion and implementation with partners
* Research on new technology trends and tools, that supports latest FinTech initiatives such as remote account opening, ChatBot, and other new ideas We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
You can look forward to a 6-month full time working opportunity which begins with firm-wide orientation together with other placement analysts and summer analysts. The placement opportunity will enable you to grow quickly into positions of responsibility, we expect our placement analysts to perform as our full time employees, involve in different mobile and digital projects implementation, troubleshoots and resolves online banking and mobile banking related issues with hands-on opportunities to apply agile methodology to introduce new features to the customers quickly.This is a quick pass into our 2022 Global Consumer Bank Summer Analyst Program, which eventually serves as the entry ticket of our 2023 GCB Full Time Analyst Program. We want to hear from you if...
We are looking for creative thinker who can help us to progress Citi and the global banking industry forward, you will involve in latest FinTech trend research and assess to senior management. Who we think will be a great fit...
* Education Background:
* Undergraduate / Postgraduate students graduating in Dec 2022 - Jun 2023, with minimum CGPA of 3.2/ 4.0
* Discipline Preferred:
* Any Discipline
* No coding experience or knowledge required
* Possess analytical and problem solving skills
* A general interest in technology, mobile, and apps
* Willing to work with technical and business teams
* Flexible and willing to accept different assigned projects and tasks
* Language Proficiency:
* Good command of written and spoken English;
* Good command of written Chinese, spoken Cantonese and/or Mandarin.