Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Digital, Business Services - Transformation
Hang Seng's Transformation under Digital, Business, Services a team of professionals dedicated to design and deliver change initiatives for the Bank and various business functions.
The Contact Centre Transformation programme involves various projects under Contact Center covering both Commercial Bank and Wealth & Personal Bank. The transformation includes omni-channel collaboration, process re-engineering, customer experience enhancement, staff capability improvement, and ultimately facilitate business growth.
We are currently seeking high caliber professional to join the Contact Centre Transformation team as Contact Centre Transformation Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Orchestrate customer journeys across channels and touch points giving customers an integral and seamless omni-channel experience
- Create compelling and engaging Contact Centre experience
- Drive and deliver changes in operational and revenue performance of Contact Centre through initiatives which are fully aligned to business strategy
- Utilize data to come up with insights for business decisions
- Establish effective project governance, lead changes to transform businesses, facilitate project initiation for cost / benefit analysis
- Manage programme / project cost and schedule, monitor progress and report to stakeholders and senior management.
- Proactively manage all the potential risks and issues on projects and ensure all relevant control measures are undertaken to minimize the risk exposure of the Bank
- Nurture a collaborative, agile and supportive team culture through constant data driven feedback and constructive discussions
- Seek opportunities to create sustainable cost savings and operational efficiencies
- Keep abreast of best practices in banking industry when planning and delivering changes
- University graduate in related disciplines or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in contact centre management and transformation projects
- Knowledge on data analytics, customer experience would be an advantage
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies and tools is preferred
- Strong customer and people orientation, able to come up with solutions to improve staff and customer experience
- Sound business acumen, able to make commercial judgment balancing the costs and benefits
- Highly organized with attention to details
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently with strong self-initiative, able to spot or pre-empt issues, recommend business solutions and escalate as required
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers / for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.