Rabobank Hong Kong is the Rabobank Group wholesale and investment banking operation and has established a world-class reputation in the Food & Agri sector. Rabobank Hong Kong serves clients which are among the leading multinational Corporate and renowned financial institutions and are served in more than 40 countries. The employees are at the heart of the success of Rabobank Hong Kong. Processing of trade transactions for clients to support the trade business of the Bank.
The role is responsible for the management and improvement of operational processes within the Asia HR Team and acts as a critical change agent for the Bank through the use of FOCUS way of working including LEAN, Agile, Six Sigma and other business process improvement methodologies. The role is required to lead and execute process improvement and management initiatives, ensuring the necessary management endorsement, skills, tools and other resources are in place to facilitate the optimization of performance.
- Provides business process management and improvement expertise to Regional HR Team, ensuring the necessary skills, structures, and mandates are in place to facilitate continuing process improvements
- Liaises with process owners, Senior & Executive Leadership of the region, and project managers to ensure appropriate awareness & structures are in place to identify process improvement opportunities from a “bottom up” and “top down” approach
- Develops and leads appropriate regional process improvement governance structures ensuring sufficient buy in from key functional areas & relevant stake holders
- Ensures adequate business process information is available on attributes such as process quality and Key performance Indicators, that metrics are used to drive process change, training, and staff performance evaluations
- Establishes and implements consistent process documentation standards in a manner which facilitates ongoing process analysis and improvement – Lesson learned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, process management, finance or related field and 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Financial Services or Shared Services environment delivering process improvements as part of a formal program using Lean tools and techniques
- Knowledge of and experience in using formal approaches to process improvement including appreciation of methodologies, (six sigma, lean, etc.)
- Recognized Lean qualification i.e., Green Belt certified or equivalent – Business Value Mapping, etc.
- Track record in obtaining executive support to implement process improvement programs
- Project management experience
- Must possess good human relations and communications skills with the ability to supervise and delegate work flow.
- Needs to be able to work well under time constraints.