Contractor, Marketing Executive, Hong Kong SAR & Mainland China
Who we're looking for
We're looking to hire a contractor to join our marketing team to support the execution of channel marketing activities for Institutional and China offshore businesses. Key Responsibilities: Digital content : Leverage digital platforms for marketing to support client and business needs.
Events co-ordination: Provide support for event planning in physical or virtual format and co-ordination in relation to client event and sponsorship
- Assist in executing content marketing plans to drive the usage of relevant digital platforms to support HK institutional and QDII/MRF businesses. (e.g. eDM & webcast)
- Support the production of content to the social platforms such as LinkedIn.
Marketing material production
- Support event co-ordination from sourcing venues, managing agreements, preparing invitation and production of event collaterals or promotional materials.
- Liaise with internal sales team and external parties such as event agencies and hotels for logistic arrangement
- Liaise with event co-ordinators to maximise visibility at conferences, sponsored events including compiling product and literature lists to display and demonstrate
- On-site support for HK events
- Prepare marketing expenses/ invoices reports for record keeping
- Support post event follow up
- Provide support in production of marketing collaterals with content of most relevance and interest to audiences.
- Support content generation for marketing materials such as advertorials, thought leadership materials, eDMs and other communication write-ups.
- Adaptation of overseas materials to local versions (including Simplified Chinese) for external circulation.
- Co-ordinate with vendors and agencies to ensure materials are produced in line with the brief.
- Ensure marketing materials are complied with branding guidelines, compliance or regulatory requirements and delivered on a timely manner.
- Assist in product marketing campaigns and special projects as and when applicable
- Maintain and keep a proper filing system for respective marketing materials, and approved POS by Compliance for audit purposes
- Source premiums in line with business focus and negotiate better pricing, as well as to be responsible for stock control.
- University degree in business related disciplines, preferably major in Marketing, Communications, Finance or business-related disciplines
- Previous work experience in sales or marketing functions for financial institutions will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of SFC regulations on fund products and marketing materials will be an advantage.
- Individual should be a team player with good communication and co-ordination skills, and able to work independently
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Simplified Chinese).