Control Office Manager - Global Finance
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC's purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis; accuracy; efficiency and control to frame and influence business decisions.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Control Office Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Establish appropriate Information Security Risk control framework across the region, identify and report Information Security Risk incidents and weaknesses with recommendation for remedial action.
- Need to provide Subject Matter Expert advice on technical, process and organisational matters concerning the identification and control of Information security Risks.
- Coordinate the scoping of Risk and Control Assessment from a Business Information Risk Officer point of view. Oversight and coordinate Risk and Control Assessment of Information Security Risk and Business Continuity Plan process including validate scope, review material risks, risk prioritisation, validate and assess the design and operating effectiveness of key controls to mitigate operational risk.
- Perform Information Security Risk controls testing to ensure compliance in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific office and monitor progress against plan, execute control monitoring, report results, develop action plans and oversee remediation for all controls assessed as ineffective or needs improvement, and challenge procedures covering areas under review.
- Liaise with Information security risk team and Operational Risk Management to ensure that all key risks within their activities and operations are identified, mitigated, and monitored by an appropriate control environment that is commensurate with risk appetite. Support the implementation of new Information Security Risk initiatives or project and process.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University graduate with experience in auditing, internal auditing, IT auditing or consulting or Information risk consulting.
- Professional qualification in information Security is desirable.
- Ideally the job holder should have an understanding of financial systems and policies in sizable financial institution.
- Proven ability to work independently, with good analytical and problem solving capability demonstrated.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.