Our Senior Associate will work with EY’s senior leadership, providing support on internal data analytics, regular financial analyses/modelling, financial budgeting and forecasting, as well as other ad-hoc tasks to support EY senior leadership strategic initiatives.
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications
- Collect and analyze complex data to produce insightful analysis to assist leadership on decision-making
- Produce financial analyses/modelling to support budgeting and forecasting processes
- Prepare various reports and analysis to monitor business performance across Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Communicate with and support other corporate functions
- Ad-hoc tasks as needed to support EY senior leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Finance or Accounting, or other related fields
- Good written & spoken English & Cantonese is essential to perform in this role, Mandarin speakers a strong plus
- Experience with Data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau/PowerBI) not required but a strong advantage
- Experience with KPI analysis will be a strong advantage
- 3 years or more experience in financial/analytical role(s)
- CPA qualification or candidacy a strong advantage
What working at EY offers
- We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and wellbeing, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.