Your key responsibilities
- Support our engagement partners in effective financial management for their client engagements by ensuring they have accurate, timely and relevant engagement financial information
- Provide financial advice to leaders/partners to improve engagement key financial metrics
- Assist engagement teams in project financial planning based on scenario modeling
- Monitor revenue cycles by managing work-in-progress and accounts receivable to ensure sufficient cash flow
- Analyze engagement revenue, realization and margin for management perusal
- Conduct reviews with top management on major issues and propose appropriate actions
- Ensure the practices are in compliance with company policies
To qualify for the role you must have
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in related area of an accounting / finance function (Fresh Gradudate will also be considered)
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Effective multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Professional, self-assured and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong teaming abilities, with demonstrated virtual teaming abilities
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy, transaction and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.