Corporate actuaries to conduct a mixture of corporate and capital management activities. Actuarial roles will be based in Hong Kong and Singapore
- Corporate actuaries to conduct a mixture of corporate and capital management activities.
- The work will include some business-as-usual work and some project work.
- This is an opportunity for the incoming actuary / actuaries to shape how the business manages itself going forwards.
- Work will include economic balance sheet production, projections, sensitivity analysis, analysis of movement and capital optimisation.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
- IFoA part or fully qualified (company grading, partially dependent on stage in qualifications)
- Proficient in one or more modelling systems (Prophet is used now, but the organisation is open to other modelling systems such as Axis, Mo.net etc)
- Ability to ‘think big picture’
- Demonstrate good understanding of economic capital.
- Experience of risk-based capital regimes helpful, for example Solvency II
- Demonstrate good interpersonal, communication, planning & management skills
- Open, proactive and willing to challenge when necessary
- Good spoken and written English.
- Cantonese and Mandarin advantageous.
- Visa status: Assistance with employment visa sponsorship may be provided where necessary