Our client is a stable and expanding regional corporate bank. They are currently looking for an Head of Operation to manage the Loans Operation Team, Trade Finance Team & Treasury Settlement Team to expand their operation capacity in Hong Kong.
- Manage & run back end corporate banking operations (Loans Operation, Trade Finance & Treasury Settlement only) in accordance with appropriate regulations.
- Plan, direct and control bank operations, ensuring that established policies and procedures are followed and delegating responsibilities to staff as needed to meet bank objectives.
- Review & approve documents submitted by the teams
- Collaborate with senior executives to formulate & setup appropriate goal, guidelines & operation procedures.
- Adhere to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with Banking standards, policies and practices and report/correct control weaknesses, compliance breaches and operational defects.
- Degree or above
- 10 years + corporate banking operation experience
- Solid experience with 5 years + professional leadership experience in a banking setting.
- Strong Corporate Banking Operation experience across Loans Operation, Trade Finance & Treasury Settlement
- Previous hands on experience on Corporate Banking Loans Operation, Trade Finance & Treasury Settlement would be highly preferable
- Excellent experience in setting up new branch would be highly preferable
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button or send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org . For a confidential discussion about this role & other banking openings please contact Alex CHEUNG at +852 2121 1418