Out client is an European International Bank looking for talent to join as a Corporate Credit Analyst (VP or above level).
- Assess creditworthiness of existing or prospective clients.
- Examine financial transactions and credit history case by case.
- Complete ratio, trend and cash flows analyses and create projections.
- Carefully analyze data and produce independent assessments and give recommendations accordingly.
- Ensure compliance to internal bank's guidelines as well as compliance to facility agreements.
- Monitor corporate portfolio asset quality on an ongoing basis.
- Handle any other ad hoc credit related reports, market assessment and economic forecasting.
- Regional credit knowledge for main industrial sectors in Asia Pacific market
- University degree and/or post-graduate degree in finance/economics/management.
- 4 years or above of credit analyst experience with coverage of large-size corporate / conglomerate customers for syndicated loan, trade finance, structured export finance and derivative products.
- Knowledge and experience in credit processes.
- Preferably with regional credit experience covering main industrial sectors in Asian countries e.g. energy, automotive, F&B, commodity resources, telecom, retail, logistics and infrastructure etc.
Market competitive compensation, with a base + bonus structure