Our client, a leading capital markets and investment group in Asia, is seeking for a Corporate Secretary (Executive), to join their team. As the Corporate Secretary (Executive), you will perform administrative and clerical functions in order to drive company success.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Entity formation and administration of companies in Hong Kong, Cayman Island and British Virgin Islands
- Filing and administration duties including data entry
- Maintain and update company secretarial records, registers and statutory filings
- Handle and deal with inquiries from clients on company secretarial matters
- Assist in preparing due diligence / KYC documents
- Handling general administrative tasks and liaising with other departments as required
- Provide support to other operations’ tasks as assigned from time to time
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent from any related disciplines.
- 2-3 years working experience preferably gained in the financial services industry. Previous secretarial experience is a MUST.
- Student or member of ICSA would be a PLUS
- Proactive, mature, high level of attention to detail, able to work independently under pressure and strong sense of meeting tight committed deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin and English.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other presentation applications, including the ability to produce neatly presented work.
At FP Global, we focuses on delivering exceptional talent. We want you to reach your full potential. We’d love to listen about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the most admired and sustainable companies! Elevate your career with us and apply today! Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.