• Management account by monthly/quarterly/yearly according to client's schedule;
• Monthly payments and ad hoc payments;
• Employer returns and profit tax return;
• Preparing balance sheets;
• Supporting Senior Officers and Managers in ensuring quality work is delivered to the client;
• Supporting Senior Officers and Managers with the initial setup of any new clients taken on, and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as part of the set up process;
• Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and tasks as required from time-to-time by your Senior Officers, Managers or clients.
• Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline;
• Ideally 3+ years’ relevant working experience;
• Qualified member of HKICPA, ACCA is an advantage;
• Proficiency in MS Word and Excel;
• Strong sense of responsibility and attention to details;
• Good command of English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese);
• Candidates with the right attitude but less experience would be considered as well.