Corporate Social Responsibility Manager
- To formulate and execute proactive ESG strategy and to engage both internal and external stakeholders via various communication platforms in order to better fulfill our responsibility and enhance the ESG image of the Group.
- To plan, organise and drive various ESG initiatives for the enhancement of the Group's ESG performance, including timely ESG disclosure in accordance with the regulatory requirements.
- To serve as the secretariat of the charitable foundation, manage effectively our charitable donations and sponsorships, from project screening and approval to publicity and post evaluation.
- To develop and edit relevant ESG communications and promotional materials, including Sustainability Report, publicity on print, website and social media.
- University degree, preferably with major in communications, translation, ESG/sustainability/CSR or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience. Banking experience is an added advantage. Candidate with more relevant experience will be considered as senior manager.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua a plus. Strong communication, writing and editing skills.
- Strong event and time management. Able to translate ideas into action with quality performance.
- Analytical, innovative, independent and attentive to details.