Job Description Summary The Client Service Officer is dedicated to delivering an excellent client service experience, striving to enhance existing relationships through improved service and developing a service model and reputation that attracts new clients. They deliver customer driven solutions which contribute to the profitability and growth of their dedicated client base. They assist with client issues independently, proactively and efficiently to the satisfaction of the client, under the guidance of Client Service Managers(s) and Specialist(s).
Client Services Manager responsible for managing a portfolio of complex Syndicated Loan Agency transactions
Additional Job Description
Details of the Division and Team:
The Implementation Team, part of Trust & Agency Services, works closely with both the specialist Sales and Client Services/Client Management team to coordinate the on boarding of new Clients and the execution of new Transactions acting as the control centre for adopting new clients and transactions to the Bank/Business.
Your key responsibilities:
- Work in a team of 3 managing the new business pipeline for Asia
- Identify the Clients requiring KYC and NLS in accordance with DB Policy.
- Liase with Clients, Lawyers and Sales team to gather all relevant documentation and evidence to fully on board the client.
- Work closely with the Client Services team to close out all items and issues prior to the contractual signing date
- Identify any specific AML and ABC requirements and coordinate with the client and AFC and other infrastructure functions to close the items satisfactorily prior to transaction execution.
- Work closely with infrastructure and Sales to actively manage the pipeline of new clients and prioritization.
- Ensure coordination across locations and products for cross boarder clients/transactions.
- Assist in the monitoring of Risk Appetite metrics
- Assist with the regional pipeline committee, documenting minutes.
- Ensure data consistency across downstream systems for new client/transaction set up.
- Work with a Global team managing the Client Perimeter for Asia.
- Monitor transactions as they mature and ensure all position and activity checks are completed.
- Document all downstream systems have been closed including cash and custody accounts.
- Inactivate dbCAR, update ACO system and ensure Client Perimeter is kept consistent with internal systems and dbCAR
- Run monthly reconciliations of dbCAR and DMS, investigate and correct any exceptions
- Report and manage all AML decisions to cease business with TAS Clients.
- Actively manage all clients in Managed Exit, report to the NFR council and keep dbCAR and internal systems aligned.
- Monitor and report to NFR council the Risk Rating of the TAS Client Perimeter.
- Work closely with the regional teams to implement and control data quality for DMS and dbCAR
- Assist in TAS projects representing the Implementation team
Your skills and experience:
- Excellent meeting facilitation and coordination skills across all business and infrastructure functions.
- Good knowledge of TAS product and procedures scope and DB Group operating and KYC policies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (able to work with all levels within the organization).
- Experience in working with global, multi-region initiatives and teams
- You will be:
- Highly organized, efficient, and able to work without always being directed (self-starter).
- Able to effectively organize and prioritize workflow while managing the expectations of stakeholders.
- Able to explain complex issues in a simple way
- The candidate will need to be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment, and to be able to handle frequently changing business priorities.
- Fluency in Mandarin & English is required in order to translate documents as well as liase with stakeholders based in China.