Our client is a renowned international bank seeking for an experienced Finance professional to be the key person based in HK and in charge of the cost control and management with a particular focus on the bank’s properties and facilities.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Partner with the business and teams across Asia to manage the portfolio and facilitate the formulation & implementation of strategy for the management of bank’s properties.
- Responsible for the annual & quarterly forecasts & budgets and management of project finance with a focus on cost control.
- Assist in management decision making by conducting business performance analysis, and the provision of insightful advice to stakeholders across the regions.
- Maintain an efficient financial framework by constantly identifying rooms for process improvement and re-engineering.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- At least 12 years of experience in financial analysis, cost control and performance management, preferably with exposure to financial management of property.
- Proven work experience in banking sector.
- Excellent oral and written communication & interpersonal skills in English, and ability to conduct high-level business conversations with top management.
- Ability to drive and lead changes by challenging the business and teams whenever necessary.
- Self-motivated, attention to details with strong analytical and quantitative skills.
Please contact Gap Cheung at +852 3653 7161 or email your CV directly in word format with job reference number: JO0000006301 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days, we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.