VP, CFO & Audit - Financial Services
A US bank with deep ties to the Greater China region is currently seeking and experienced and independent internal audit professional to hold sole accountability for the Hong Kong audit plan. Well-established in the Asia for over half a century, the organisation primarily caters to retail, corporate and commercial clients, and plans to extend its reach further in the US and Chinese markets moving forwards.
This is a newly-created position to support the aforementioned growth agenda, and in partnership with the Senior Management team, it will play a critical role in steering the business strategy.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Establishing the country audit function from scratch, with responsibility for developing the audit universe & annual plan, as well as execution and reporting of findings to senior management
- Direct report to the Local CEO and the Global Head of Audit (US-based)
- Liaise with various Business Unit leaders and other auditees frequently to provide recommendations for business enhancements
- Develop a relationship with and Interact with the local regulator
- Relevant qualifications: CPA, ACA, CIA, ACAMS, etc.
- Multiple years’ banking internal audit experience with exposure to consumer & commercial products
- A do-er, who is happy to work in a hands-on role
- Languages: English (required), Mandarin & Cantonese (preferred but non-essential)