Our Tier 1, award winning Corporate and Investment Banking client is seeking a Credit Administration Officer to join the Wealth Management Credit team for a 12 months contract. Reporting directly to the Credit Administration manager, you will assist in all matters related to credit administration. To ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines, you will be responsible for the retrieval, filing, archiving, and safe-keeping of all documentation for the team. When processing credit extensions, cancellations, and authorizations, you will have keen eye for detail to ensure accuracy and data integrity.
- Prepare legal documents accurately and timely
- Prepare credit authorization ticket
- Liaise with internal & external parties including but not limited to front line, operations, legal counsel, property appraisers, insurance brokers
- Timely maintain credit facilities related data in respective systems and control logs at all times
- Handle tasks related to credit reference agency (Transunion)
- Participate and contribute in audit related enquires, other assignments and projects as and when required
- To prepare all legal documents in connection with credit extension to clients of HK and Taiwan book.
- To issue banker’s guarantee and standby letter of credit.
- To prepare credit authorization ticket.
- To liaise with Legal Department and external lawyer (if necessary) for all non-standard legal documents.
- To maintain all credit related data in various systems and spreadsheets.
- To check daily reconciliation reports and follow up on discrepancies if any.
- To compile routine and adhoc reports.
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guideline.
- To prepare instruction to external lawyer for creation or release of mortgage deed.
- To prepare Instruction to external lawyer for registration of de-registration of charge documents at the incorporated country of the Chargor.
- To contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as control plan.
- To contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System.
- To participate and contribute in audit related tasks, other assignments and projects.
Technical and Behavioural Competencies
- University graduate in Finance/ Business Administration with a minimum of 3 to 7 years relevant experience with a multinational bank.
- Good knowledge of Credit Administration, its activities and all aspects of risk elements involved.
- Control-oriented, analytical, numerate, and meticulous
- Familiar with Credit Risk, Legal and Regulatory aspects of the banking business.
- Proficient in speaking and written English & Putonghua/Chinese.
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious international bank with a long history of providing corporate banking solutions to businesses and to large local companies, financial institutions and multinationals. We look for talented, tenacious individuals who are hungry to progress and eager to grow their knowledge.
To be considered for this role, click below to apply.
Values and Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at our client the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. They are an equal opportunity employer and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of our client to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.