The Credit Portfolio Analyst is an entry-level position responsible for participating in a variety of portfolio monitoring activities to identify credit migration in coordination with the Risk Management team. The overall objective of this role is to assist in managing Citi's portfolio exposure to clients and counterparties globally. Responsibilities:
- Report to the Unsecured Lending Risk Manager to monitor and manage unsecured lending credit cycle
- Prepare and present ad hoc MIS on lending business trend highlights and key initiatives
- Perform regular monitoring and validation on unsecured lending credit strategy
- Manage credit risk function in acquisition, portfolio and/or collection actions, such as line assignment & management, account renewal, authorization, early warning alerts, risk mitigation etc.
- Conduct analysis to fine-tune the acquisition or portfolio management strategies in order to optimize risk & reward trade-off
- Perform control programs to ensure relevant credit processes are in compliance with regulatory and group requirements
- Participate in various business, risk, system & regional projects with close collaboration with other functions such as Product, Credit Operations, Technology, etc
- Minimum 1-2 years of portfolio risk management experience in Cards and Unsecured Lending Products
- Highly numerate, good communication, interpersonal skills and ability to motivate others with leadership potential
- Sound knowledge in SAS programming, data mining and MS Word / Excel / Access / Power-Point is a must and experienced in TRIAD or Credit Decision Engine is an advantage
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor or Post-graduate degree in Business, Statistics, Data Science or other related quantitative disciplines
Risk Management Job Family:
Credit & Portfolio Risk Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting