We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
- Conduct analysis, assessment and evaluation on credit proposals for corporate clients and make recommendations for approval
- Assist to ensure the proper handling of credit request and to monitor a high credit quality of the bank’s portfolio of corporate clients
- Review and validate risk rating scorecards
- Monitor credit limit excess, credit ratings changes, adverse news release, credit events and developments relating to counterparties
- Perform regular reporting, portfolio analysis and research duties
- Participate in bank projects relating to corporate credit risk and ad-hoc duties
- Visit corporate clients with relationship managers
- University degree holder, major in Business/Finance/Accounting or other related disciplines
- Minimum 4-5 years’ credit analysis experience on Corporate banking credits; experience in handling Chinese enterprises is preferred
- Detailed-oriented, good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua is a must)
- Proficient in PC applications, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Multi-tasked and able to work under tight timelines
To apply, please send your detailed resume stating present and expected salary to one of the following channels:-
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Fax: 3718 2910
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.