Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Risk & Compliance - Wholesale Credit Risk Department
Hang Seng's Risk and Compliance ("RKM") strives to maintain a well-balanced risk profile for the Bank while enabling businesses to thrive. Our team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types. We are dedicated to collaborate with businesses, other functional units and regulatory bodies to develop and implement robust and customized risk management frameworks and measures to maintain the strong market position of the Bank.
Wholesale Credit Risk covers the approvals, policies, portfolio management and recovery of the Bank's Wholesale Credit Risk exposures; and working closely with Hang Seng Bank (China) Ltd Wholesale Credit Risk to ensure functional consistency in China.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Credit Approval Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Review and approve medium enterprises and large corporates credit proposals to maintain a good balance between returns and risks exposure
- Assist in the review and development of the Bank's credit approval policies and guidelines
- Conduct periodic health check and stress testing on customer portfolio
- Assist in ad hoc projects of investigative or trouble shooting nature on specific customer portfolio
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or a related discipline, preferably with other professional qualifications
- Minimum of five years' banking experience in corporate lending
- Strong business sense and credit skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure, with good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.