Our client is a leading MNC within the Financial services industry is looking for a smart and experienced individual to join their AR team to ensure processing, and monitoring debtor’s invoices, receipting and allocating payments from debtors.
- Maintain standing data of customers and work with the on-boarding team to ensure all customers are in the system.
- Allocate payments received to invoices, matching against remittance advice and Oracle.
- Ensure Settlements team have completed all adjustments (assist where required).
- Prepare manual credit notes / adjustments as required.
- Daily collection activity
- Weekly outstanding.
- Monthly Days Outstanding Report (DSO)
- Preparation of revenue load files from settlements systems to the general ledger.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external customers and internal contacts.
- Participate in the year-end audit, ensuring information is supplied in accordance with agreed timeframes.
- Ensure monthly revenue reconciliations are completed within required timeframes and signed off by appropriate authority.
- Variances are documented, and clearance strategies documented.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Results-oriented and personal accountability.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience responsible for all aspects of Accounts Receivable in a corporate environment.
- Skilled in Microsoft applications software (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc).
- Superior understanding of Accounts Receivable principles.
- Ability to develop new skills and understand new technology as required.
- Experience with Oracle preferred.